On Monday (29), President Jair Bolsonaro made the exchange of six ministers his cabinet official - the largest since the beginning of his term in 2019. After Ernesto Araújo left, the resignations were being settled during the afternoon, as well as its new occupants.
See how each position looks like:
- In the Civil House of the Republic, Walter Braga Netto leaves and General Luiz Eduardo Ramos enters;
- At the Ministry of Justice and Public Security, André Mendonça leaves and Anderson Torres enters, who was Secretary of Security for the government of the Federal District;
- At the Ministry of Defense, General Fernando de Azevedo e Silva leaves and takes over General Walter Braga Netto;
- At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ernesto Araújo leaves, and Ambassador Carlos Alberto Franco França, head of the ceremonial at the Planalto Palace, takes over;
- In the Government Secretariat of the Presidency of the Republic, Luiz Eduardo Ramos leaves and takes on the federal deputy Flávia Arruda (PL-DF);
- At the Federal Attorney General's Office (AGU), José Levi was dismissed, and André Mendonça returns to his position.
Such exchanges still depend on publication in the Federal Official Gazette.